- Any deposits or art fees paid at time of order will be deducted from final invoice. The design process of a project will not begin until the deposit has been received. All deposits are put toward production costs and cannot be refunded. If you cancel your order before installation, all deposits are final.
- The balance is due before the project leaves our building. Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for balance when project is complete.
- For outstanding balances, Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for balance on unpaid invoices.
- Client agrees that any additional work or materials not specifically set forth in the original scope of work will be extra and shall be billed and charged by Indy Auto Graphics. Client agrees to pay for all extras (time and/or materials) that were added to the project in full at time of completion.
- Payment forms include money order, cash, company check and credit card.
- If payment is made by company check, production will not start until check has cleared.
- All returned checks, stop payments or insufficient funds will be charged an additional $25 processing fee.
- We cannot start your project, do any mock-ups or confirm installation dates until deposit payment is made. Client or assigned agent agrees that they are the responsible party for payment of services requested. Client or assigned agent agrees to make full payment prior to vehicle release and agree to be responsible for all collection fees including attorney fees and court costs for any unpaid balances at the interest rate of 18% per annum.
- Since this is custom artwork, once the job is printed, delivered, and/or installed all contracts are final and no monetary refunds can be issued.
- Any materials for the customer’s job is required to be paid for 100% prior to the order before the work will be performed. The material that is ordered is non-refundable and there is a 25% restocking fee on top of the already purchased cost if you do not proceed forward with the installation.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, TERMS OF PAYMENT, LEGAL FEES, AND DISPUTES:
Your deposit is your confirmation to the installation dates agreed. We do not lock in installation date if deposit is not made, therefor your agreed date can change at any time until deposit is made. Any invoice that is not paid at the time of delivery is considered past due and the customer is responsible for all collection fees including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs for unpaid balances at the interest rate of 18% per annum. This is not an expectation contract and we are not responsible for buyers’ remorse. By accepting the vehicle you are accepting the job as complete and that the performance is satisfactory. You are responsible for inspecting the product and or vehicle upon receipt. Customer shall identify to Indy Auto Graphics in writing any dispute concerning an invoice within ten days of the date of the invoice. If disputes are not identified in writing within the ten-day time frame the customer has accepted the job and the invoice. Customer must contact Indy Auto Graphics of any and all work in dispute, accompanied by written explanation. After investigation, if an error is found on our behalf we will make appropriate corrections.
CREATED BY INDY AUTO GRAPHICS:
- All artwork created by Indy Auto Graphics will be submitted to client via a digital proof for approval. All digital proofs must be approved through our online system and will not be accepted verbally.
- Regarding vehicle graphics, wall wraps, wall graphics, window graphics, yard signs and anything that comes from our latex printers:
- Client must provide accurate vehicle details (i.e. year/make/model, bed length, roof height, aftermarket parts, etc.).
- Client may be asked to submit a brief form to specify vehicle details, wall measurements, or window measurements and provide initial design preferences.
- Client may be asked to submit photos of vehicle, or bring vehicle in for photos and measurements prior to design process. We may also ask that you provide pictures of any windows or walls or we may also need to come to your location to obtain physical measurements of any window(s) and/or wall(s) for your project. We recommend that walls be painted with a satin or gloss finish so that material adheres properly to the wall. Matte finish is NOT recommended.
- All questions, photos, and measurements are for the purpose of providing accurate design proofs and printed artwork.
- Proofs are created on a flat surface, and viewed at a relatively tiny size on a computer screen. In some cases, due to curves, handles, deep grooves, rubber moldings/trim on the spot adjustments may be made at the discretion of the installer to maintain maximum readability/alignment.
- Upon design approval, Indy Auto Graphics will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in regards to information, spelling, grammar, or design. Design errors will result in a fee to correct the file as well as reprinting fees.
- Indy Auto Graphics only guarantees final prints that are designed and set up by Indy Auto Graphics.
- Any changes requested after design approval may be subject to an additional fee.
ARTWORK SUBMITTED BY CLIENT:
Indy Auto Graphics suggests clients use the following guidelines before sending us any art:
- For vehicle graphics, window wraps, window graphics, wall wraps, wall graphics, resolution should be at least 300 dpi at full size. Include vector files wherever possible.
- Convert all type to outlines, or provide font files.
- For vehicle graphics, window wraps, window graphics, wall graphics, include at least 4” bleed/extra to all edges.
- For paper products such as brochures, tri-folds, and business cards, include ⅛” bleed/extra to all edges.
- For all other graphics, contact your sales representative for instructions on bleed/extra.
- In addition to design files, include all original linked artwork (such as photography) as separate files.
- Indy Auto Graphics is not responsible for errors or omissions in information, spelling, grammar, or design in regards to any and all artwork submitted by the client. It is assumed that all print-ready artwork submitted to Indy Auto Graphics by the client has been approved by client prior to submission and is production-ready.
- Types of files we accept are: PSD Adobe Photoshop, AI Adobe Illustrator, EPS, and PDF.
- Large prints will be tiled to achieve the best usage on 54” or 60” wide substrate unless specified by customer.
- Indy Auto Graphics will review submitted artwork to confirm acceptable print quality and accurate dimensions based on information received from the customer. If the artwork does not meet standards for printing, we will contact the customer to discuss solutions.
- If needed, Indy Auto Graphics can provide a copy our print standards in PDF format that you may use to set up your files.
- Computer monitors vary widely in color display. The appearance of a color can change significantly from screen to print. Indy Auto Graphics is not responsible for discrepancy in expectation and appearance of printed colors, if a printed color proof is not requested before production.
- Upon request, we can provide a small, printed proof for color approval before production of full-size graphics. Samples may result in a charge for time and material.
- If you need a color matched to previously printed graphics, please let us know and bring a sample to our office. We will use our color matching tools to find the best match within the capacity of our materials and equipment.
- We print with CMYK ink, so we cannot match all PMS colors exactly and give no guarantees to precise color matches.
- Due to the nature of CMYK ink, we cannot print fluorescent colors. If your design requires use of fluorescent colors, speak to your sales representative or designer about a solution.
- There may be small bandwidth on prints when seen close up, this is caused by the printers and cannot be avoided. All prints are mean to be viewed at 6′ for more from vehicle.
- When design is approved, Indy Auto Graphics is not responsible for typographical and color errors. All artwork remains with Indy Auto Graphics unless customer has specifically paid for the artwork on invoice. All copyrights belong to Indy Auto Graphics.
- Installation will be scheduled after artwork is approved. Again, approval of artwork should be submitted in email to designer assigned to project.
- All vehicles should be delivered to Indy Auto Graphics clean and without wax. If vehicle has paint or body damage, is excessively dirty, or has weak clear coat, Indy Auto Graphics will not be held responsible for any lifting or adhesive failure that may occur in the future. It is important that all vehicles for wrapping are free of oil, wax, dust, mud and other agents that may prevent the vinyl wrap from adhering properly to the vehicle surface, scratch the paint, or cause bubbling after the wrap is installed. We conduct a vehicle inspection before installation and improper cleaning may result in a void of the warranty and up to a $75 cleaning fee.
- Turnaround time is based on the availability of our installers, print production time plus bay time and space. The average time from date of final approval is 5-7 days (3-5 days to produce the vinyl graphics, 1-2 days for the installation of the graphics depending on the scope of work). This turnaround time can fluctuate throughout the year based on the seasonality of our business and Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to communicate with customer’s when a project might exceed this time frame.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITION ON THE VEHICLE’S PAINT SURFACE PRIOR TO THE VINYL BEING INSTALLED. If installed on trailers with caulking, re-caulking will be needed since vinyl will not stick to caulk.
- The application process can range 1-3 days depending on coverage amount, size of vehicle and type of material. It is not a good idea to rush the install process as many things can go wrong. Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to take an additional day for improper cleaning of the vehicle before drop-off or any issues that may arise during the install and to allow the material to cure in the sunlight.
- There will be every attempt by Indy Auto Graphics to prevent visible imperfections (zippers, bubbles, wrinkles) when standing 10′ from vehicle.
- Removal of vehicle parts is not required for fleet wraps (taillights, mirrors, door handles, etc.) and can be discussed with staff upon drop off.
- No textured plastic, rubber, aluminum, chrome or silicone surfaces will be covered unless specifically requested and quoted.
- Painted door handles are face covered only, there will be visible body paint behind the handle.
- Interior of wheel wells (area nearest tire), hinges, slider rails, latches and roof rails are not covered. Up to 1/8″ of visible body paint around trimmed areas (headlights, handles, moldings) are possible.
- Emblems will be removed and placed inside vehicle for customer.
- Commercial vehicles with knock outs/deep recessed areas, will be relief cut leaving up to 1/4″ uncovered reveal to prevent lifting.
- Client also understands that unlike a paint job on a vehicle or wall, there can and will be seams, and patches that are necessary to cover entire vehicle and its contours and irregularities. Indy Auto Graphics will do its best to install wraps as seamless as possible, however it is not guaranteed that everything will be seamless. It is also understood that upon approval of final graphic proofs, some changes to the finalized artwork may be necessary at time of installation to allow the wrap to fit the vehicle, wall or window’s shape. Client authorizes Indy Auto Graphics to make such necessary changes.
- Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to install all graphics as close as possible to the proof. Sometimes there will be variance in measurements compared to actual installed product. Indy Auto Graphics will try it’s best to make sure that all installations are as close as possible to the original proof.
- Indy Auto Graphics does its best job to ensure that all wraps are produced to a high level of quality. Although we try our best to make sure wraps are containment free, sometimes small dirt particles may appear under the wrap that are caused by static electricity. Indy Auto Graphics installers try their best to make sure this doesn’t happen but sometimes this is unavoidable.
- Vinyl material is a pliable plastic material that we make every effort to make it look as seamless as possible, however, there may be curves, bumps, moldings and deep-channeled curves that the vinyl will not be able to conform to. In some cases, relief cuts need to be made or patches need to be installed to cover certain areas. Stretching will result in some shrinkage as it attempts to return to its original form/dimensions. As it shrinks, some minor tenting and lifting does occur and will be addressed, if necessary, at the 30 day inspection.
- Emblems will be removed, when possible, and placed in customer vehicle. If customer would like emblems reapplied, this will need to be discussed at drop off. Emblems can break during the removal process.
- No textured plastic, rubber, aluminum, chrome or silicone surfaces will be covered unless specifically requested and quoted.
- All vinyl material needs to be applied to “like new” vehicle finish for the best results. There must be an excellent bond of the paint and its finish to the vehicle substrate. Any rust, bubbling, caulking, scratches, dents or other damage will be visible through the film, and such surface imperfections may damage the film or cause the film to fail prematurely. Areas repaired with body filler must be sanded, epoxy primed and finished with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) paint or clear coat. Any recently applied finish must be fully cured for a minimum of 30 days prior to film being applied.
- Door handles, mirrors, taillights, trim and other items may need to be removed during the wrap process. Indy Auto Graphics is not responsible for any damage caused to these areas during the installation process. If you do not want these items removed, please discuss with staff at drop off.
- All vehicles will be subjected to a pre-installation inspection at time of drop off. Damage claims must be made within 24 hours of pick-up of vehicle. Damage claims after the 24-hour period will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Any damage sustained to a vehicle prior to delivery will be noted by Indy Auto Graphics upon delivery and such damage will excuse and invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any damage sustained to a vehicle during its time at Indy Auto Graphics must be repaired by Indy Auto Graphics. We reserve the right to get our own estimates for repair before the client gets repairs to make sure that we get the lowest and fairest price. Should the client have their damaged vehicle fixed without the consent of Indy Auto Graphics, all damages claims shall be rejected. We will take no responsibility for non-approved repairs.
- Customer is required to report any damaged areas that could affect the quality of the wrap before dropping off for installation. Indy Auto Graphics shall have no obligation to install any wrap upon a damaged vehicle unless signed off by customer to do so otherwise in which case customer waives and releases us from any manufacturer’s warranty provided herein. Indy Auto Graphics has the right to refuse any job based on vehicle condition.
- All window and wall jobs will be subjected to a pre-installation VISUAL inspection at the time of install. Any damage found at the time of inspection will be brought to the customers attention. Indy Auto Graphics will not be held liable for damage claims to onsite installations 24 hours after install.
- Indy Auto Graphics does offer removal of existing graphics as part of their services. When removing aged vinyl damage can be caused to the surface area the vinyl is being removed from including but not limited to pulled paint.
- Clients requesting removal services will not hold Indy Auto Graphics liable for any damage caused in the removal process.
- Removal services are billed at an hourly rate. An estimated guess of hours may be provided to clients prior to scheduling removal but actual hours spent on removal of vinyl and adhesive will be reflected on final invoice.
PICKUP OF COMPLETED VEHICLES:
- Client shall pick up and take delivery of any vehicle when the wrap installation has been completed at its sole costs and expense.
- Client shall bear all risk of loss for any vehicle after completion of the wrap installation. Any vehicle not picked up after completion may be subject to an additional charge of $35 per day after 7 days.
- All vehicles will be subjected to a post-installation inspection at time of pick up.
For vehicle graphics, you will be sent home with detailed instructions on how to care for your vinyl graphics. Failure to follow these guidelines will void the warranty.
Articles to reference care:
How to Care for Your Wrap
3 Types of Damage to Watch For
Protecting Your Vinyl Car Wrap in Winter
- Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
- Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent with a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.
- We do not recommend using wax or other similar coatings on vehicle graphics.
Automated Car Washes
- Hand washing is the preferred cleaning method, but touch less car washes are the next best option.
- Use of brush car washes (depending upon the frequency and quality of brush) may cause dulling/scratching/lifting edge of the graphics.
- Pressure washing is not recommended.
Wipe off immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. Then follow the “wash regularly” found at top of page.
Film Restoration – keep your vehicle wraps looking their best.
- Do not use any abrasive polishes or cutting compounds.
- Do not use any polishing to wax products on matte or textured films.
- Use Isopropyl alcohol and water (2:1 ration) to remove wax residue on graphics. Do not allow solution to soak and immediately rinse with clear water.
Storage – keep indoors or under cover whenever possible.
Vinyl graphics (just like paint) are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on the horizontal surfaces such as hood, trunk lid and roof. Whenever possible, store in a garage or at least in a shaded area during the day. At night protect the car from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants (a common problem in many large metropolitan areas). When a garage is not available, consider using a cloth car cover at night. If your graphics start to discolor or turn brown, immediately remove the graphics from the vehicle to avoid staining the underlying paint.
Indy Auto Graphics will only warranty material installed on original equipment manufacturer (OEM) paint for vehicle graphics. If vehicle has been re-painted at any point, all warranties are voided. All architectural surfaces must be primed and painted before installation. All vehicle installations must be inspected at 30 days for lifting and failing of material. If this inspection is not recorded, all warranties are void.
- Perforated window graphics are warrantied for one year. This includes all vehicle and all building windows.
- Vertical surfaces are warrantied for three years.
- Horizontal surfaces are warrantied for one year (This means roof, hood and trunk).
- Architectural vertical surfaces are warrantied for one year (all windows and wall surfaces).
- Vertical surface building graphics are warrantied for three years (Due to constant sun exposure). Some materials such as chrome, brushed, special effects, and non-laminated carry a one-year warranty.
- All materials are subject to manufactures warranty, available upon request.
Why is there a different warranty for sides and top of vehicles? Good question, the sun’s devastating UV rays break down the surface of vinyl graphics. The top of your vehicle gets more sun exposure resulting in the graphics turning brown and cracking faster than the sides.
Should Indy Auto Graphics’ vinyl films fail to perform or adhere correctly after specified proper use and application Indy Auto Graphics shall file a claim with the manufacturer of the vinyl for the defective material. Indy Auto Graphics requires an actual sample of any vinyl film in question, photographs of failure and proof of invoice. The manufacturer will make a decision based on the evidence provided. If claim is denied, Indy Auto Graphics will not be held liable for any cost incurred by purchaser. Under no circumstances shall Indy Auto Graphics be responsible for any incidental or other damages outside of Indy Auto Graphics’ control of the manufactured vinyl films.