Working at Indy Auto Graphics is more than a job. It’s a chance to work with talented coworkers, an opportunity to help create amazing projects, and a way to make a real impact in shaping the future of Indianapolis. Indy Auto Graphics was established in 2011, on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. Since then, we have created a team consisting of designers, production staff, installers and administrative team that work flawlessly together to help establish an award-winning wrap company, now located on the Northeast side of Indianapolis.
We are a fast-growing, highly-specialized vehicle wrap shop that demands excellence in our work and our people. If you seek to work with some of the most challenging and interesting install projects, apply today!
Vehicle Graphics Installer
Looking for one EXPERIENCED vehicle graphics installer to join our 6-person strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, hard-working and emphasizes job excellence and quality.
Compensation based on experience
Benefits include PTO/Paid Holidays/Commission
2+ years of experience REQUIRED
- Properly prepare and install vehicle graphics and/or wraps onto vehicle surfaces including, but not limited to, full and partial wraps, window perf, interior and exterior wall surfaces, or substrates.
- Removing existing wraps or graphics from already lettered or wrapped vehicles and substrates.
- Ability to cut, weed, mask, and install vinyl.
- Familiar with many different materials while applying proper installation techniques to each medium.
- Communicate closely with management to ensure quality control at all times.
- Responsible for keeping building and facility clean and free of debris.
- Attention to detail.
- 2-3 years of experience in industry.
- Must be proficient with using a tape measure and applying measurement calculations.
- Use of ladders and scaffolding necessary.
- Light lifting of equipment/tool/boxes (as needed).
- Ability to layout, prep & install a full vehicle independently.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation.
- 3M, or Avery Installation Certification is a PLUS! (But not required)
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing an onsite skill set training test.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Please CLICK HERE to apply.