- Any deposits or art fees paid at time of order will be deducted from final invoice. The design process of a project will not begin until the deposit has been received. All deposits are put toward production costs and cannot be refunded. If you cancel your order before installation, all deposits are final.
- The balance is due before the project leaves our building. Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for balance when project is complete.
- For outstanding balances, Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for balance on unpaid invoices.
- Client agrees that any additional work or materials not specifically set forth in the original scope of work will be extra and shall be billed and charged by Indy Auto Graphics. Client agrees to pay for all extras (time and/or materials) that were added to the project in full at time of completion.
- Payment forms include money order, cash, company check and credit card.
- If payment is made by company check, production will not start until check has cleared.
- Since this is custom artwork, once the job is printed, delivered, and/or installed all contracts are final and no monetary refunds can be issued.
CREATED BY INDY AUTO GRAPHICS:
- All artwork created by Indy Auto Graphics will be submitted to client via a digital proof for approval. All digital proofs must be approved through our online system and will not be accepted verbally.
- Regarding vehicle graphics, wall wraps, wall graphics, window graphics, yard signs and anything that comes from our latex printers:
- Client must provide accurate vehicle details (i.e. year/make/model, bed length, roof height, aftermarket parts, etc.).
- Client may be asked to submit a brief form to specify vehicle details, wall measurements, or window measurements and provide initial design preferences.
- Client may be asked to submit photos of vehicle, or bring vehicle in for photos and measurements prior to design process. We may also ask that you provide pictures of any windows or walls or we may also need to come to your location to obtain physical measurements of any window(s) and/or wall(s) for your project. We recommend that walls be painted with a satin or gloss finish so that material adheres properly to the wall. Matte finish is NOT recommended.
- All questions, photos, and measurements are for the purpose of providing accurate design proofs and printed artwork.
- Proofs are created on a flat surface, and viewed at a relatively tiny size on a computer screen. In some cases, due to curves, handles, deep grooves, rubber moldings/trim on the spot adjustments may be made at the discretion of the installer to maintain maximum readability/alignment.
- Upon design approval, Indy Auto Graphics will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in regards to information, spelling, grammar, or design. Design errors will result in a fee to correct the file as well as reprinting fees.
- Indy Auto Graphics only guarantees final prints that are designed and set up by Indy Auto Graphics.
- Any changes requested after design approval may be subject to an additional fee.
ARTWORK SUBMITTED BY CLIENT:
Indy Auto Graphics suggests clients use the following guidelines before sending us any art:
- For vehicle graphics, window wraps, window graphics, wall wraps, wall graphics, resolution should be at least 300 dpi at full size. Include vector files wherever possible.
- Convert all type to outlines, or provide font files.
- For vehicle graphics, window wraps, window graphics, wall graphics, include at least 4” bleed/extra to all edges.
- For paper products such as brochures, tri-folds, and business cards, include ⅛” bleed/extra to all edges.
- For all other graphics, contact your sales representative for instructions on bleed/extra.
- In addition to design files, include all original linked artwork (such as photography) as separate files.
- Indy Auto Graphics is not responsible for errors or omissions in information, spelling, grammar, or design in regards to any and all artwork submitted by the client. It is assumed that all print-ready artwork submitted to Indy Auto Graphics by the client has been approved by client prior to submission and is production-ready.
- Types of files we accept are: PSD Adobe Photoshop, AI Adobe Illustrator, EPS, and PDF.
- Large prints will be tiled to achieve the best usage on 54” or 60” wide substrate unless specified by customer.
- Indy Auto Graphics will review submitted artwork to confirm acceptable print quality and accurate dimensions based on information received from the customer. If the artwork does not meet standards for printing, we will contact the customer to discuss solutions.
- If needed, Indy Auto Graphics can provide a copy our print standards in PDF format that you may use to set up your files.
- Computer monitors vary widely in color display. The appearance of a color can change significantly from screen to print. Indy Auto Graphics is not responsible for discrepancy in expectation and appearance of printed colors, if a printed color proof is not requested before production.
- Upon request, we can provide a small printed proof for color approval before production of full size graphics. Multiple samples may result in a charge for time and material.
- If you need a color matched to previously printed graphics, please let us know and bring a sample to our office. We will use our color matching tools to find the best match within the capacity of our materials and equipment.
- We print with CMYK ink, so we cannot match all PMS colors exactly and give no guarantees to precise color matches.
- Due to the nature of CMYK ink, we cannot print fluorescent colors. If your design requires use of fluorescent colors, speak to your sales representative or designer about a solution.
- Installation will be scheduled after artwork is approved. Again, approval of artwork should be submitted in email to designer assigned to project.
- All vehicles should be delivered to Indy Auto Graphics clean and without wax. If vehicle has paint or body damage, is excessively dirty, or has weak clear coat, Indy Auto Graphics will not be held responsible for any lifting or adhesive failure that may occur in the future.
- Turnaround time is based on the availability of our installers, print production time plus bay time and space. The average time from date of final approval is 5-7 days (3-5 days to produce the vinyl graphics, 1-2 days for the installation of the graphics depending on the scope of work). This turnaround time can fluctuate throughout the year based on the seasonality of our business and Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to communicate with customer’s when a project might exceed this time frame.
- The application process in many cases takes no longer than two days for commercial full wraps. Commercial partial wraps can be done within one day. It is not a good idea to rush the install process as many things can go wrong. Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to take an additional day for any issues that may arise during the install and to allow the material to cure in the sunlight.
- For vehicle, wall and window graphics, client understands that the product purchased is a wrap. Client also understands that unlike a paint job on a vehicle or wall, there can and will be seams, and patches that are necessary to cover entire vehicle and its contours and irregularities. Indy Auto Graphics will do its best to install wraps as seamless as possible, however it is not guaranteed that everything will be seamless. It is also understood that upon approval of final graphic proofs, some changes to the finalized artwork may be necessary at time of installation to allow the wrap to fit the vehicle, wall or window’s shape. Client authorizes Indy Auto Graphics to make such necessary changes.
- Indy Auto Graphics reserves the right to install all graphics as close as possible to the proof. Sometimes there will be variance in measurements compared to actual installed product. Indy Auto Graphics will try it’s best to make sure that all installations are as close as possible to the original proof.
- Indy Auto Graphics does its best job to ensure that all wraps are produced to a high level of quality. Although we try our best to make sure wraps are containment free, sometimes small dirt particles may appear under the wrap that are caused by static electricity. Indy Auto Graphics installers try their best to make sure this doesn’t happen but sometimes this is unavoidable.
- All vehicles will be subjected to a pre-installation inspection at time of drop off. Damage claims must be made within 24 hours of pick up of vehicle. Damage claims after the 24 hour period will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Any damage sustained to a vehicle prior to delivery will be noted by Indy Auto Graphics upon delivery and such damage will excuse and invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any damage sustained to a vehicle during its time at Indy Auto Graphics must be repaired by Indy Auto Graphics. We reserve the right to get our own estimates for repair before the client gets repairs to make sure that we get the lowest and fairest price. Should the client have their damaged vehicle fixed without the consent of Indy Auto Graphics, all damages claims shall be rejected. We will take no responsibility for non approved repairs.
- Customer is required to report any damaged areas that could effect the quality of the wrap before dropping off for installation. Indy Auto Graphics shall have no obligation to install any wrap upon a damaged vehicle unless signed off by customer to do so otherwise in which case customer waives and releases us from any manufacturer’s warranty provided herein. Indy Auto Graphics has the right to refuse any job based on vehicle condition.
- All window and wall jobs will be subjected to a pre-installation VISUAL inspection at the time of install. Any damage found at the time of inspection will be brought to the customers attention. Indy Auto Graphics will not be held liable for damage claims to onsite installations 24 hours after install.
- Indy Auto Graphics does offer removal of existing graphics as part of their services. When removing aged vinyl damage can be caused to the surface area the vinyl is being removed from including but not limited to pulled paint.
- Clients requesting removal services will not hold Indy Auto Graphics liable for any damage caused in the removal process.
- Removal services are billed at an hourly rate. An estimated guess of hours may be provided to clients prior to scheduling removal but actual hours spent on removal of vinyl and adhesive will be reflected on final invoice.
PICKUP OF COMPLETED VEHICLES:
- Client shall pick up and take delivery of any vehicle when the wrap installation has been completed at its sole costs and expense.
- Client shall bear all risk of loss for any vehicle after completion of the wrap installation. Any vehicle not picked up after completion may be subject to an additional charge of $35 per day after 7 days.
- All vehicles will be subjected to a post-installation inspection at time of pick up.
For vehicle graphics, you will be sent home with detailed instructions on how to care for your vinyl graphics. Failure to follow these guidelines will void the warranty.
- Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
- Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent with a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.
- We do not recommend using wax or other similar coatings on vehicle graphics.
Automated Car Washes
- Hand washing is the preferred cleaning method, but touch less car washes are the next best option.
- Use of brush car washes (depending upon the frequency and quality of brush) may cause dulling/scratching/lifting edge of the graphics.
- Pressure washing is not recommended.
Wipe off immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. Then follow the “wash regularly” found at top of page.
Film Restoration – keep your vehicle wraps looking their best.
- Do not use any abrasive polishes or cutting compounds.
- Do not use any polishing to wax products on matte or textured films.
- Use Isopropyl alcohol and water (2:1 ration) to remove wax residue on graphics. Do not allow solution to soak and immediately rinse with clear water.
Storage – keep indoors or under cover whenever possible.
Vinyl graphics (just like paint) are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on the horizontal surfaces such as hood, trunk lid and roof. Whenever possible, store in a garage or at least in a shaded area during the day. At night protect the car from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants (a common problem in many large metropolitan areas). When a garage is not available, consider using a cloth car cover at night. If your graphics start to discolor or turn brown, immediately remove the graphics from the vehicle to avoid staining the underlying paint.
Indy Auto Graphics will only warranty material installed on original equipment manufacturer (OEM) paint. If vehicle has been re-painted at any point, all warranties are voided.
- Perforated window graphics are warrantied for one year. This includes all vehicle and all building windows.
- Architectural vertical surfaces are warrantied for one year (all windows and wall surfaces).
- Vertical surfaces are warrantied for three years (This means sides and rears of vehicles, all windows and wall surfaces).
- Horizontal surfaces are warrantied for one year (This means roof, hood, trunk).
- Vertical surface building graphics are warrantied for three years (Due to constant sun exposure). Some materials such as chrome, brushed, special effects, and non laminated carry a one year warranty.
Why is there a different warranty for sides and top of vehicles? Good question, the sun’s devastating UV rays break down the surface of vinyl graphics. The top of vehicles get more sun exposure resulting in the wraps turning brown and cracking faster than the sides.
- Should Indy Auto Graphics’ vinyl films fail to perform or adhere correctly after specified proper use and application Indy Auto Graphics shall file a claim with the manufacturer of the vinyl for the defective material. Indy Auto Graphics requires an actual sample of any vinyl film in question, photographs of failure and proof of invoice. The manufacturer will make a decision based on the evidence provided. If claim is denied, Indy Auto Graphics will not be held liable for any cost incurred by purchaser. Under no circumstances shall Indy Auto Graphics be responsible for any incidental or other damages outside of Indy Auto Graphics’ control of the manufactured vinyl films.